Buy CertMaster Learn for Linux+ (XKO-005)
COMPREHENSIVE ELEARNING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE.
Your Linux+ (XKO-005) Certification Training Solution
Ensure you are well prepared on test day with comprehensive online training for Linux+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, combining instructional lessons with videos, practice questions and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and a career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for Linux+:
- One hundred percent coverage of exam objectives
- Fifteen lessons with scenario-based performance-based questions
- Immediate feedback for 150 practice questions
- Final assessment with 90 questions
CertMaster Learn features:
- Instructional lessons, images and videos to help you learn the material
- Practice questions and performance-based questions to assess and apply what you know
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a game center to keep you engaged
- A personalized dashboard to track progress
- Daily study tasks and a countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
WHY CHOOSE CERTMASTER LEARN FOR LINUX+
Extensive learning content, videos, flashcards, games, and more covering all exam objectives.
PERFORMANCE-BASED QUESTIONS (PBQS)
Interactive scenario-based questions to prep you for the exam experience.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS WITH FEEDBACK
Hundreds of practice questions and a timed final assessment to help assess your readiness.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR LINUX+
CertMaster Learn covers topics across all objectives on the CompTIA Linux+ exam, including:
HARDWARE AND SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
Configure kernel modules, network parameters, storage, cloud and virtualization technologies.
Understand best practices for permissions and authentication, firewalls and file management.
SYSTEM OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Manage software and services, and explain server roles, job scheduling and the use and operation of Linux devices.
LINUX TROUBLESHOOTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
Analyze system properties and processes and troubleshoot user, application and hardware issues.
AUTOMATION AND SCRIPTING
Execute basic Bash scripts, version control using Git and orchestration processes.
LESSONS AND TOPICS:
- Lesson 1: Performing Basic Linux Tasks
- Lesson 2: Managing Users and Groups
- Lesson 3: Managing Permissions and Ownership
- Lesson 4: Managing Storage
- Lesson 5: Managing Files and Directories
- Lesson 6: Managing Kernel Modules
- Lesson 7: Managing the Linux Boot Process
- Lesson 8: Managing System Components
- Lesson 9: Managing Devices
- Lesson 10: Managing Networking
- Lesson 11: Managing Packages and Software
- Lesson 12: Securing Linux Systems
- Lesson 13: Working with Bash Scripts
- Lesson 14: Automating Tasks
- Lesson 15: Installing Linux
Leave a Reply