Buy CertMaster Learn for Network+ (N10-008)
COMPREHENSIVE ELEARNING THAT ALLOWS YOU TO LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE.
Your Network+ Certification Training Solution
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for Network+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for Network+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives that focus on job roles
- 20 lessons with interactive Performance-Based Questions
- 263 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
Exclusive CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Narrative instruction, images, videos, and games to keep you engaged
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a personalized dashboard to track progress
- PBQs and practice questions show what you’ve mastered and what to revisit
- Countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
HOW YOU’LL TRAIN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR NETWORK+
Extensive learning content, videos, flashcards, games, and more covering all exam objectives.
PERFORMANCE-BASED QUESTIONS (PBQS)
Interactive scenario-based questions to prep you for the exam experience.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS WITH FEEDBACK
Hundreds of practice questions and a timed final assessment to help assess your readiness.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR NETWORK+
CertMaster Learn covers topics across all objectives on the CompTIA Network+ exam, including:
Explain basic networking concepts including network services, physical connections, topologies and architecture, and cloud connectivity.
Explain routing technologies and networking devices; deploy ethernet solutions and configure wireless technologies.
Monitor and optimize networks to ensure business continuity.
Explain security concepts and network attacks in order to harden networks against threats.
Troubleshoot common cable, connectivity, and software issues related to networking.
Leave a Reply