Buy => The Official CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam CLO-002) eBook
Enter the growing world of developing and implementing solid cloud strategies. We help you gain the essential business acumen to make informed cloud service decisions, even if you are not an IT pro.
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CLO-002 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of cloud computing
- Understand the business aspects and impact of cloud computing
- Be able to differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each
- Be able to identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing
- Be able to identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services
- Identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization
- Be able to identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, as well as identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
This is single user license and may not be shared.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1: Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
Lesson 2: Applying Cloud Business Principles
Lesson 3: Advising a Cloud Design and Migration
Lesson 4: Operating in the Cloud
Lesson 5: Managing Cloud Governance
Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (Exam CLO-002)
Appendix B: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (Exam CLO-002) Acronyms
Leave a Reply